Thank you for shopping at tribalknowledgeacademy.org!! We appreciate each and every client, customer, and member of our organization. We want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you are exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products, and we will go out of our way to work with you as long as your request falls within the standard two hour cancellation / refund time frame that is applicable to all of our products. As with any shopping experience, there are terms and conditions that apply to transactions at the tribalknowledgeacademy.org website.
Our General Policy Is The Following:
• For all product orders on the website (except for the person to person services and the instant transfer items such as e-books, audiobooks, and available courses) you have a two hour window AFTER placing your order in which you are eligible for a refund. Once the two hour time limit has expired, any requests after this time period will no longer be eligible for any kind of refund or order cancellation.
• For all person to person services (such as ancestry sessions, zodiac services, tarot card readings) you have 24 hours to cancel or get a full refund AFTER placing an initial order. Any requests after 24 hours will no longer be eligible for any kind of refund.
• All instant transfer items such as e-books, audiobooks, and available courses) are not eligible for ANY kind of refund, exchange, or cancellation.
We do not accept refunds or do order cancelations for book orders, merchandise, and sessions unless they are requested within two hours of the order being placed. After the two hour window, the option for a refund / order cancellation is no longer available and the product falls under 'final sales' / 'as is,' meaning, it can no longer be returned under any circumstances. If you receive a damaged product, we will replace it at no additional charge to you.
If you would like to receive a refund, and you meet the two hour time criteria (applicable to only SOME products / services - excluding e-books, courses, and anything that is instant transfer), but you paid with PayPal or a different alternative payment option, you are responsible for any transfer fees that occur due to your cancellation.
You cannot receive a refund, exchange or cancel orders for courses, e-books, and any other instant transfer services that we offer.
Full Refund Policy Explanation:
All merchandise, books, courses, sessions and services are sold 'as is' and 'final sale' and we DO NOT offer or allow returns whatsoever on ANY merchandise or services sold through tribalknowledgeacademy.org. Please keep this in mind BEFORE purchasing anything from this website.
Tribalknowledgeacademy.org does not offer any type of warranties or satisfaction guaranteed promises. Everything is 'as is' and 'final sales.' You assume full responsibility for using the information and products/ goods / services on this site, and you understand and agree that the Tribal Knowledge Academy / Bloodlines Tribes Starfamily LLC makes no claims, representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the safety, reliability, durability and performance of any of our companies' products. Furthermore, our company accepts no liability whatsoever for the safety, reliability, durability and performance of any of our companies' products.
Merchandise (such as the hardcover book) will be replaced by Tribal Knowledge Academy for a new, undamaged item, if it arrives to you damaged in any way. Tribal Knowledge Academy will cover the shipping costs to replace your item. Since merchandise like the books we sell, are custom-order, print-on-demand items, they cannot be returned, only replaced, and only if it comes to you damaged or is found faulty in some way.
We DO NOT offer or allow REFUNDS for courses, audiobooks, e-books, custom ancestry, or any person-to-person service offered by Tribal Knowledge Academy. No exceptions.
We DO NOT offer or allow EXCHANGES for courses, audiobooks, e-books, custom ancestry, or any person-to-person service offered by Tribal Knowledge Academy. No exceptions.
Once you place an order at tribalknowledgeacademy.org, there is a limited grace period of time before your order is fully processed that you will be able to cancel your order for merchandise and books. This would need to be done within a two hour window after the order gets placed for any custom items, books, and services that are sold on tribalknowledgeacademy.org
Once your order goes through (past the two hour mark), there is no way to cancel or refund your order. Your order will be marked as 'final sales' and 'as is' after the window of opportunity to cancel has expired, and will no longer be eligible for cancellation or any type of other augmentation.
Many of the items we sell such as the hardcover books and anything that is custom created, are produced on demand by a third party vendor (for example: the books we offer get printed by a custom print-on-demand company that processes and ships the book on behalf of Tribal Knowledge Academy). Once the order ticket goes out for those items, production can no longer be stopped or cancelled and you will be charged with no chance for a refund. Please keep this in mind before placing an order.
You cannot receive a refund or cancel an order for e-books, courses, and audiobooks after you have received the product. No exceptions.
• Only products / services that have been purchased directly from tribalknowledgeacademy.org, can be returned using this website. Tribal Knowledge Academy products, merchandise, books, and services purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
• If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within ten business days of receipt of the returned item or cancellation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
• We do not accept third party gift returns.
Cancellation to an order after having paid with PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, or another payment platform.
Orders placed using PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, can be cancelled during the two-hour grace period after an initial order placement. If you do not cancel your order within this time frame, you will be fully charged for the total order amount. If your cancellation falls within the two-hour grace period, it might take 24-72 hours for your refund to go through. Please be patient, you will receive your refund (if you cancel during the grace period). The time it takes for you to get your money back on these alternative payment platforms, depends on the platforms themselves and their own customer service. Tribal Knowledge Academy isn't directly involved with order processing and customer service on payment platforms outside of the Tribal Knowledge Academy website. Tribal Knowledge Academy will put your cancellation through on our end / or you might have to do it yourself (depending on the situation), and it is up to the customer service team on the respective platforms mentioned above to follow through.
NOTE: There will be a mandatory transfer fee charged for every transaction that occurs on all of the alternative payment platforms not related to the Tribal Knowledge Academy website. Tribal Knowledge Academy is not responsible for the transfer fees incurred due to a cancellation, and all transfer fees will be your responsibility to pay for.
Order Acceptance / Confirmation
Tribalknowledgeacademy.org may, in its sole discretion, refuse or cancel any order and limit order quantity. Tribalknowledgeacademy.org may also require additional qualifying information prior to accepting or processing any order. Once we receive your online order, we’ll provide you with an email order confirmation. Your receipt of an order confirmation, however, does not signify tribalknowledgeacademy.org
acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell; we are simply confirming that we received your order. Tribalknowledgeacademy.org reserves the right at any time after receiving your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. If tribalknowledgeacademy.org cancels an order after you have already been billed, tribalknowledgeacademy.org will refund the billed amount.
Step By Step Refund Process
If you changed your mind about an order, you have two hours to put in for a refund / order cancellation. As long as you are within the two hour limit, your order will eligible for a full refund notwithstanding any additional processing fees incurred on platforms like PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, and etc.
1) If you need a refund, and your request is within the limit of our time bracket guideline, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will start the process for you.
2) In the email, please state a reason why you’re requesting a refund and then enter the following order details:
• Your name and the date that the order was placed.
• The email address you used to place your order.
• The payment option you used to place your order.
• If you have a receipt, please attach it to the email make the process faster.
After you have performed the steps outlined directly above and submitted your email to firstname.lastname@example.org, a Tribal Knowledge Academy customer service team member will start your order refund / cancellation request and process it within 1-5 business days, depending on when your request gets received by the customer service department. You will receive an email confirming that your request has been accepted (as long as it is within two hour marker) and that your refund will be available to you soon.
NOTE: Any requests put in after the two hour time frame, will be automatically denied for any chance of a refund / cancellation. Ancestry sessions and any other person to person services have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Everything else on the website falls within the two hour cancellation policy, aside from the instant transfer products such as e-books, audiobooks, and courses.
Rescheduling / Canceling / Refunding A Session / Person To Person Service
If you need to cancel your ancestry session or any other person to person service with any of the Tribal Knowledge Academy staff, you have 24 hours to do so after your initial appointment gets made via the calendar system.
If you do not cancel or make changes to your appointment 24 hours after booking, you will be fully charged with no chance for a refund.
The only exception that will be made is if an extreme weather emergency occurs, a medical emergency occurs, or you experience a traumatic event such as a death. You will need to email the customer service team at email@example.com and explain your situation so that our customer service team can work with you to resolve your case.
If you would like to reschedule you appointment, the same 24 hour principle applies. You have 24 hours to either reschedule and cancel your appointment after you initially make it. After that, there will be no chance for a refund or any type of opportunity for exchange.
NOTE: We are unable to change an order once it is received after the 24 hour mark has expired. If you wish to cancel or schedule an order, and are still within the 24 hour mark of the order being placed, you may do so using the following process:
• To begin the cancellation / rescheduling process, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and email that you used to place your order. To make things even easier, you can just forward your appointment confirmation email to the Tribal Knowledge Academy email address [email@example.com], and simply state if you need either a refund or to reschedule an appointment.
• FOR A REFUND: A customer service member will get back to you as soon as possible and you will receive your money back within 1-5 business days.
• TO RESCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT: A customer service member will work with you to get your new appointment date set.